Rocky Mountain Christian Camp
Registration for RMCC 2021 will open on April 15, 2021.
Rocky Mountain Christian Camp (RMCC) is a week long camp held every year during the month of July. The camp is located at Printer Boy Campground near Turquoise Lake in beautiful Leadville, Colorado.
The camp is organized and operated by members of churches and schools within the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
While at RMCC campers learn how to set up camp and prepare meals, participate in individual and team games and sports, enjoy fun and fellowship with kids and teens just like them, and most importantly learn more about their Savior, Jesus Christ, and His love for them.
RMCC 2020 has been cancelled. It was a hard decision to make, but one we feel was in the best interest of all those involved. Stay tuned for RMCC 2021.
Summer 2021 Camp Open/Close Schedule:
- Saturday, July 10, 1:30 pm – Junior Counselor (JC) Arrival & Registration
- Saturday, July 10, 2:00-4:00 pm – Camper Arrival & Registration
- Saturday, July 17, 10:00 am – Closing Service
- Saturday, July 17, 10:30 am – Campers Leave for Home
Rocky Mountain Christian Camp (RMCC) began in 1969 as a week long summer youth camp to serve WELS congregations in the Colorado area. That first camp had 70 total campers. Its permanent location became Printer Boy Campground near Leadville Colorado in 1976. Currently the camp fills up each year with 150 campers, both Junior Counselors (grades 10-12) and Campers (grades 6-9). More than 35 adults help run the camp. The campers benefited from spiritual growth through Bible study and devotions; from Christian fellowship in the great beauty of the Rocky Mountains; from sports, swimming, relaxation, fun, music, and hiking one of Colorado’s highest peaks.
- Take I-70 West toward Grand Junction / CO-470 (66 miles)
- Merge onto CO-91 South via Exit 195 toward Copper Mountain / Leadville (23 miles)
- CO-91 South becomes US-24 W (1.1 miles)
- At the Safeway Store, turn right onto Mountain View Drive. Follow until the end.
- At stop sign, turn right onto county road 9e.
- Take the second left onto county road 9. Follow to stop sign.
- Turn right onto county road 9.
- After about a half of a mile, Printer Boy Campground will be on the right.
c/o Lord of Life Lutheran Church
12021 Northaven Circle
Thornton CO 80241-3643
Please consider making a donation to RMCC. Your gifts are greatly appreciated.